Videx 6296 3.5 Colour Videophone
Programming features and adjustments include: initial videophone setup & configuration, setting privacy duration, melody & number of rings selection, setting the date & time, speech quality adjustments, video quality adjustments and binding code configuration for the Videx Cloudnected App.
The videophone can be powered via POE or directly using the HDR-15-12 slim line 12Vdc psu. Other features include a event log and picture capture facility, intercommunication between videophones.
The 6296 is a compact colour videophone for the IP video system including the IPVK and IPVR videokits. A surface mount videophone that is finished in satin white and includes a 3.5 high definition touch screen display and OSD menus, handset and four tactile buttons for "door open", "camera recall", "privacy ON/OFF" and spare programmable service button. The "door open" and "privacy ON/OFF" features are also accompanied by an indication LED.
- Surface mount videophone in satin white finish impact resistant ABS plastics
- 3.5" high definition touch screen display and OSD menus
- Includes 4 buttons to camera recall, door open, privacy ON/OFF and programmable service button
- LED's to indicate "privacy ON/OFF" and "door open" functions are activated
- Programmable number of rings and melody selection
- Programmable privacy duration time and date & time setting
- Programmable adjustments include speech and video quality
- Event log feature including picture capture facility
- Intercommunication facility between videophones
- Compatible with the 62932 desk kit