Penton APH30T/ENC Public Address (PA) speaker
The PH & APH range of weatherproof, lightweight plastic re-entrant horns have been designed for high quality sound reinforcement. Manufactured from a strengthened ABS moulded plastic with UV inhibitors. The APH Horns are EN54-24 certified and are Low smoke zero Halogen UL-94V0. The Horns are supplied with a high grade epoxy coated U bracket. These horns are non-corrosive and resistant to salt laden air.
The PH & APH range of plastic horns are fitted, as standard, with 1 x PG9 gland but will open to 20mm + 1 x 20mm knockout allowing the installer to loop in loop out the cabling thus avoiding the need for an additional junction box. (Excluding the PH10T). Our standard finish is grey, RAL7035, however alternative finishes are available upon request.
Offering high efficiency and clarity of speech, these horns are suitable for speech or signal warnings in hostile environments. They are also ideal for marine and industrial applications as they are unaffected by most chemicals.
- Nominal power 30W.
- 100 volt online power sockets 30/15/7.5/3.75 watts.
- Transformer impedance 330/660/1.32k/2.64kOhms.
- Speaker impedance 8 Ohms.
- Effective frequency range, Hz (BS EN60268-5) 260-16k Hz.
- SPL @ 1 m, 1 watt, with 100 Hz - 10 kHz 108dB bandwidth test signal.
- SPL @ with maximum power 122 dB.
- Dispersion for in degrees 1k/2kHz, 105/49Horizontal, 142/68Vertical.
- Dimensions width, height and depth, 258 (W) x 180 (H) x 280 (D) mm.
- Net weight, 2.0 kilograms.
- Color/light gray finish RAL7035.
- ABS plastic material with UV protection.
- Mounting Steel U-bracket.