JBL Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H15 15W Paging Horn (White)
The white Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H15 15W Paging Horn from JBL provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm, and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the IP65-rated CSS-H15 is highly weather resistant, so it can be used in either indoor or outdoor applications. The wide coverage pattern allows the horn to cover a large audience area. This paging horn is suitable for public access areas, warehouses, factories, schools, recreational facilities, commercial buildings, distribution centre's, civic centre's, and other commercial sound and protective-signalling systems.
The CSS-H15 Paging Horn includes a UL-registered 15W multi-tap transformer for use with 70V or 100V distributed speaker lines. The power tap switch is screwdriver-adjustable for easily changing settings from 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W, 1.9W (and 0.9W at 70V only). For non-distributed systems there is an 8 bypass position. Connection is via bare wire on a built-in jacketed cable with water-tight entrance to the speaker.
The transducer diaphragm is made of sturdy phenolic material to enhance durability, especially in outdoor applications, and to resist deformation under stressful temperature conditions. To further increase reliability, a 350 Hz high-pass filter is built-in to protect the paging horn against damage from frequencies below the operational frequency band. The horn is made of sturdy ABS plastic and the exterior hardware is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification
- Wide 70° horizontal by 90° vertical coverage for medium throw applications
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability
- UL-registered 15W multi-tap transformer, with 8 direct bypass
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage
- IP65-rated weather-resistant with included stainless steel bracket and hardware
- Colour: RAL9016 (horn and bracket)