FIREANGEL CO DETECTOR CO-9X-10T-FF
The FireAngel CO-9X-10-FF is the new version of the much loved FireAngel CO-9X Alarm, brimming with new technology and features to offer excellent detection of Carbon Monoxide. The FireAngel CO Alarm combines the very latest technological advancements and innovative design to provide an aesthetically pleasing and effective contribution to your home safety equipment.
This alarm comes complete with a sealed for life battery that will power the unit for 10 years (complete with 10 year warranty) using the latest advanced electrochemical sensor to provide the earliest warning from Carbon Monoxide.
A large test/hush button enables the user to test the alarm with ease whilst the clear LED display lights show the status of the alarm (Power, Fault & Alarm).
The FireAngel CO-9X-10-FF has an extremely special feature, ideal for landlords, as it can be sent back to FireAngel for diagnostics which will log the past 10 activations of the alarms and show any levels Carbon Monoxide that have been detected.
This will allow for you to prove the levels of Carbon Monoxide detected in an property.
Fast Fix Bracket
Supplied with a fast fix bracket, the CO-9X-10-FF can be installed with a single nail and also has anti tamper function where the alarm can only be removed from the bracket with the use of a tool.
The CO-9X-10-FF is portable, making it ideal for taking on holiday with you. The device will take a few seconds to de-activate and the device is then ready for travel. Weighing on 98g also means it does not take up valuable weight in your suitcase.
The CO-9X-10-FF is suitable for use in any domestic property including homes, caravans and motor caravans but it not designed for use on boats. It can either be Freestanding, Wall, or Ceiling mounted.
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- 10 Year Battery Life (Sealed integrated lithium power pack / battery).
- BSI Certified to EN 50291-1:2010 and EN 50291-2:2010.
- Dimensions: W: 112mm x H: 72mm x D: 35mm.
- Sensor: Advanced Electrochemical Device.3 x LED Indicators: Green: Power. Yellow: Fault. Red: Alarm.
- Fixing Method: Fast Fit Single Pin fixing bracket supplied.
- Suitable for use in domestic premises including caravans and motor caravans and holiday homes.
- Suitable for Tenanted Properties. Diagnostics - Records detailed information of last 10 CO incidents (further details below).
- Suitable for Wall or Ceiling Installation. Can also be freestanding. A Large test and reset button facility. Automatic self-check to ensure the alarms integrity.