Bell 903 | 3 Way Audio Intercom Kit with Surface Panel
Low cost and reliability, combined with high durability makes the Bell 900 series kits a popular choice for installers.
The entry panel is installed on the surface of the wall. The panel is manufactured from 3mm brushed anodised aluminium, with integrated grill to protect the speech unit, which additionally has fixings behind the panel to secure it. Fitting a tradesman button and backlighting is optional, and nameplates are easily removed from the front. To add a tradesman button simply add the TR900 to your order which includes a timer clock.
Included in the kit is the wide 801 handset which is made from smooth, white plastic. The lock release button is positioned discreetly under the handset on the base to prevent accidental usage. When the handset is left off the hook the tone is reduced as an added safety feature. It is possible to have up to 3 handsets per button if required.
The included lock release is suitable for timber doors and operates with a night latch lock. All parts of the lock are made from high quality materials with plated zinc for the main mechanism, chrome plated zinc alloy for the latch, epoxy painted steel for the faceplate, and stainless steel for the side cover.
- Vandal resistant screws for the front of the entry panel
- Wide handset suitable for the elderly
- Technical Specifications:
- High-impact ABS plastic handset
- Corrosion resistant entry panel
- 288 x 100 x 43 (hwd mm)
This Kit Includes
- 1 x Door entry panel - (Model SPA3)
- 3 x Audio handsets - (Model 801)
- 1 x Speech unit - (Model 61)
- 1 x 12V AC 1 Amp. Power supply - (Model 212)
- 1 x Rim lock release - (suitable for Yale) fail locked (Model 203)